Thread: Need information on “Expedition the world” online game

Need information on “Expedition the world” online game

I have heard about this “Expedition the world” game which is an online game. I like to play online strategy games. I have heard that this game is some thing like that. Actually I need the information on this “Expedition the world” online game mean how to play this game, if anybody has played this game then how is the game play.

Re: Need information on “Expedition the world” online game

Who says hard rock must be better than an egg? Who can not attack a small country town it? Pan Town's full-motion groundless Strategy Gaming "Expedition the world" of civilians captured the county seat Record Quest. Friends of expedition travel the world at large is more like aGames, Which is unique in that magnificent war scenes, took over county will have to make, according to the county seat as their own, to receive a daily tax - a variety of resources, prayer - all kinds of equipment and internal affairs, military awards, military strength of a single cell to increase 1000 and so on, can be said that the earlier capture of the county seat for a coalition is extremely important and necessary.

“Expedition the world” is an expedition game

According to me many gamers have been few in the county where the district when it has to attack the county seat of power, this time playing a lot of Union County, created on the ......, no basis, suffered "bullying," then how the owners as soon as possible an alliance of their own county then? In this game expedition in my personal experience, the following friends for the majority of travel now slowly come.

Alliance was founded, we must create your own Internet message groups, and the organizers must be active in games and Internet message groups, took the initiative to join the League of Friends of the tour link to be able to swim a long-term online friends rally around their own to the early expeditions development experience to the newly added partners, to enable them to develop, make alliances and travel with friends to attack the qualifications of county: Personal popularity up to 40000 (title of nobility: Lv.5 the doctor) above, the Union rating of 10 or above.

Organization "Ray team." Is specifically put mine in the army, military commanders put mine to bring the skills formation for the tapered array, the strength of a single cell. Step-back in the fighting, which is guaranteed to have enough numbers to put mine round to maximize the county seat of anti-guarded military effectives. Best to have that history will carry historical skills - Lotus traumatic. This needs to RMB, and have the ability necessary for players! Mine the number of teams the more the better, at least, there is 7,8 bar sticks. This is not a 1,2 a player can have, so the number of people need to league participation. Ray team players can set up single-minded focus the internal affairs, science and technology, in order to prepare for the latter part of the war.

The organization to fight the military garrison town outside players advance made soldiers, and can in the shortest possible time will be up to three main branches of the military operations, it is necessary to fight the county seat ordinary players. The military garrison town outside to play is best to use Pikeman with bow and arrow or with a combination of killer soldiers with bows and arrows, flying geese formation using array, without throwing of stones at the benefits of their experience of the player bar. Alliance players need at least four more than the formation of the armed forces (hereinafter referred to as the external wipe Army) wipe out the military garrison outside the county seat.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever