Thread: Playing Call of duty 2 With Hamachi

Playing Call of duty 2 With Hamachi

Hello, I want to get the details of the Call of Duty 2 With hamachi. While using it, I have opened the port and done the use of the magic option on it. My friend told me that they are able to view the server but it tries to authenticate the keycode and then it will simply count up. I am not able to get the solution for it. If you are having any solution on it, then I will able to get the solution. If you know the problem behind this, then please provide the details about it.

Re: Playing Call of duty 2 With Hamachi

Hello, I think your friends are not having the legal copy of the Call of Duty 2 and that is why they are getting the problem. So, it is necessary to make use of the original version of the Call of Duty 2 with the Hamachi, so that you will able to get the solution for your problem. It will simply make get solved your problem. So, I would suggest you to make use of the original cd.

Hello, while searching the system requirement of the Call of duty 2 with Hamachi I come to know that all of your Minimum Requirements must be as below:
    • 1, 4 GHz Prozessor (Celeron / Duron)
    • 512 MB RAM
    • ATi Radeon 9200 / GeForce 4

Hello, it may be needed to checkout the setting on their Hamachi. It may be possible that they are getting the problem due to the problem in the setup of the Call of duty 2. So, it is needed to reinstall the new game on the computer and then your friends will able to get the solution for your problem and they can join your server. So, simply make use of the new setup and get your problem solved.

Hello, It may be possible that you are getting the problem on your friends computer due to some sort of the system configuration. It may be possible that they are not having fulfilled the system requirement and that is why they are getting such sort of problem. So, they must need to make use of the following details:
    Optimum Requirements:
    1. 2, 5 GHz Prozessor (Athlon XP / Pentium 4)
    2. 1 GB RAM
    3. ATi Radeon 9800XT / GeForce FX 5900