Thread: Just Cause 2 stuck on loading screen

Just Cause 2 stuck on loading screen

I am playing Just Cause 2 on my system. When I launch the game and start a new one it shows loading screen and the progressing bar does not goes further. This get stucked on that screen and nothing works there. I had to end the process from Task Manager and then I can access my Windows desktop. What is the problem here with the game. I am using Windows 7.

Re: Just Cause 2 stuck on loading screen

This can be due to any damaged or corrupt file in your game directory. What happens when you run a new game the game loads a series of files which are necessary while player. That is the maps, sounds, configuration, ai, etc. But when some file in the directory is corrupted or damaged the game stuck on that point. I will recommend you to re-install the game.

Yes that is right. The same problem has happened in my case when I was trying to play Just Cause 2 online. A file was not properly installed or may be corrupted due to which the map fails to load. This lead to game crash. I removed the game entirely and then run the setup again. Things work fine after a fresh installation of the game. Try that one.

Do you have enough hardware to run the game. Check the games minimum requirement. Just Cause 2 needs additional graphic support. If your system does not meets the minimum system requirement of the game then this will not work properly and your system will get freezes in between. There is no use of running the game on a low hardware.

First do this. Boot in safe mode and then uninstall the game entirely. Then update your graphic cards driver if you have any. Then boot in normal mode. Now run the game setup and ensure that there must not be any error while installation. If you found any file error then you will need to obtain a fresh setup of the game. Because you will face the issue regularly then.

Try to run the latest patch for the game and then try back for setup. Hope that works. I had installed the game in a different directory assigned manually. But there was lots of bad section in that partition due to which most of the games and application crashed frequently. So you might need to check that also. You must have a good RAM support and GPU on your system.