Thread: How to configure to play Dota online

How to configure to play Dota online

Hello, I had played the War Craft III dota(hero) on my computer. One of my friend can told me that try to play the War Craft III dota(hero) Online. But I can not play the game by Online. So, I would like to know about the how to configure my computer to play that Dota game by Online. I also would like to know what can be the requirement of the Dota game to play by Online. Can anyone knows about it???

Re: How to configure to play Dota online

The Defense of the Ancients (DotA) can be a map personalized that is custom map or use map settings Of video game Warcraft III of Blizzard Entertainment. Originally can be developed under Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos by Eul and the other maps can be subsequently created for an extension of Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. I suggest you to play it by online and can an experience it.

Each hero has special abilities that can acquire and improve each time he gains a level. Although sometimes similar to or inspired by the original game, the heroes are not the same as in Warcraft III or its extension The Frozen ThroneThey have all been custom tailored for DotA. A hero has three characteristics, one is called "primary" because it directly increases his physical damage :
    1. The force (Strength) Can increase life (19 Minutes Point) and the passive regeneration of life.
    2. Agility (Agility) Increases the armor (1 armor for 7 points) And attack speed (1% per point).
    3. Intelligence: increases the Mana the hero (13 PM Point) and the passive regeneration of mana.

The following can be the few common steps that can enables you to play the Dota games by online :
    1. Choose a Game you can like to join, by clicking on its name.
    2. Press the 'Connect' or 'Play' button.
    3. You can receive a dialog, asking you to download a file. Choose 'Open/Run' with the Java Web Start launcher.
    4. If successful, the Java Web Launcher will run.
    5. Start Warcraft, and head to the LAN area.
    6. Join the Game and play! (LAN latency)

The Recommended Requirements of Dota Online :
    1. Graphic : 64 MB 3D Video card
    2. Processor : 800 MHz processor or better
    3. RAM : 256 MB of RAM

Play DotA Online :
    1. The Multi-player games that can be played over a LAN need an active connection to a TCP/IP network.
    2. To an access by an online, the Battle.net can needs a low-latency, Internet connection that can be rated at 28.8 Kbps or faster.
    Last edited by Mr. Boo Bear; 27-03-2010 at 07:05 PM.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever