Thread: WPA2 encryption key problem on Wii

WPA2 encryption key problem on Wii

I can have an existing Wireless network and I want to connect Wii to that network. The my key can need a pipe sign "|". The router can recognize only the "|" symbol. Can there any other way to insert the WAP keys in the Wii ? I can also tried the various combination's but it can not produce the "|". Can any one help me for WPA2 encryption key problem on Wii??? Reply Me!!!!!!

Re: WPA2 encryption key problem on Wii

The better solution for you can be that you can have to go to the Customer Care of Nintendo Wii. The number of the Nintendo Customer Care can be " 1-800-255-3700 ". On that number you can be able to ask the question related to your query of the WPA2. I hope that they can resolve your problem. if you can not get the solution over there then reply me, I will try my best to give you the solution.

The WPA2 can be a type of the security which can be used to prevent wireless network of home and It can be supported by the Wii console. The WPA2 can be switched on/off via your wireless router's setup utility. If WEP or WPA can be an activated on the users router presently which can be Wireless, then the user must have to insert the WPA2 keys in the connection settings of the Wii console.

How are you !!! Basically, If you want to connect your Wii on the Wireless network you can must required to remove the Pipe symbol "|". Because the Nintendo Console can not support or can not have the ability to insert the symbols. I am feeling very sad that I am not able to help you. have a nice Day!!
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Specially, the Wii can support for inserting the symbols that can be as characters for the users WPA2 key. The Wii can also allows the broken bar but not the vertical bar. The vertical bar can't be common that can why it can be a choice for an encryption key. Can it be actually hard to update the Wii virtual keyboard to involve both? Or to allow an translation from a USB attached keyboard that can have the exact keys. I can not weaken my network security just to insert the Wii without wires. I think this can be inserted as an update.