Thread: What are the best Wii games

What are the best Wii games

Hi,
    I need list of some best Wii games. I am planning to buy games for my Wii console. Here I am ready to spent some amount for increasing game collection. I had seen several games on the internet but which is the best recommended for this. I also a need a general overview of the games which you guys are playing right now. What are the best games for Wii.

Re: What are the best Wii games

You can start with New Super Mario Bros. Wii operates a return to the series with levels of 2D platform playable to 4 simultaneously. Start your own or with friends to conquer a fifty levels to destroy all the minions of browser, or play in competition mode Race Parts. Put new costumes and get ready for a unique gaming experience in multiplayer.

I am playing Muramasa The Demon Blade right now. This game is for Wii is an action game steeped in Japanese folklore. The player must guide and Kisuke Momohime in their journey in search of dozens of demonic katanas they can control. From province to province, soft displays beautiful environments with 2D action briskly.It is a nice action game with long life gameplay.

The best game I found on Wii is Metroid Prime Trilogy. As its name suggests, Metroid Prime Trilogy on Wii includes three episodes of the Metroid Prime series on one DVD. All games now benefit from a wide-screen mode and controls to the Wiimote. Players can unlock several bonuses and unpublished artworks over the game. I am really happy with the graphic and game performance.

Little King's Story is an adventure game on Wii and management. The player is in the skin of a young king who enlists villagers in scavenger hunts, built buildings and conquer rival nations to unify his kingdom. The magical world of Little King's Story is known for its cartoon design and lyrical music. Rock Band 2 on Wii features place you inside a rock band. Using accessories designed for the game, you can choose to sit behind the drums, playing guitar or bass or even singing into the microphone. Like its predecessor, Rock Band 2 focuses on multiplayer for some furious with friends, while offering a plethora of unreleased tracks.

Here are some recommended games from my side. I will recommend you to choose one among them. Boom Blox Smash Party, Beatles Rock Band, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars, Endless Ocean 2: Ticket Seabed, Punch-Out, Runaway: The Dream of the Turtle and WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010. Among them I like WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010. It is a game of catch bringing together 67 Superstars and Divas of the two well known American leagues.