Thread: What are the specifications Atari Classics Evolved?

What are the specifications Atari Classics Evolved?

I am planning to buy this Atari Classics Evolved game but before investing money in this game I will like to know the specification of this Atari Classics Evolved game. I have heard that there are many negative points related to this game, if that so then I have to change my decision of buying this game but it will be better to know more about it before taking any further decision.

Atari Classics Evolved is not a good choice

I was not making any arrangement to buy this game because it seems similar to few arcade games. But my sister wanted me to acquire it though, so she can play Asteroids on my PSP, and it was on sale for 10 bucks. Sure, why not, right? Well, let's just say I'm glad I didn't shell out any more than that. It seems like each game has some sort of obvious flaw, whether it's dreadful controls, blemished graphics or both. With one exception, none of the game controls can be altered, aside from an almost ineffective sensitivity adjustment, and this game has all the bad points, I will surely suggest you not to go for this game.

Re: What are the specifications Atari Classics Evolved?

Atari Classics Evolved brings back the whole thing that the source of all gaming, the Atari 2600, brought to us years ago. For any person who has been with video games from the very start, this one’s for you. The point of this game is to absolute all forty-four challenges. Each evasion game comes along with four challenges each. Once all of these are accomplished, you release the Atari 2600 console. This lets you play from a huge list of traditional games. Of course, start from a puzzle game, Atari Classics Evolved comes with no story whatsoever.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Re: What are the specifications Atari Classics Evolved?

Sadly, you need to be fairly a self-motivator to last protracted in this game, as there is negligible challenge in this game. In fact, I would exceedingly suggest download a 100% game save. I would say that the only cause you would actually want this games is to again experience the old Atari 2600 games, or for some immense pick-up and play puzzle accomplishment.

Price of Atari Classics Evolved

The approximate price of this game ranges from $ 9 to $ 20, depending upon the site which is offering this game. According to me before buying this game just ask this question to yourself that; Is this set worth it? For the majority part I will say no. It is kind of dreadful, with much of it apparent really half-assed and a small number of "what the hell were they thinking?" parts. Still, there are some games on here that twisted out okay, so it might be worth alternative if it is really cheap and also if you a fan of Asteroids.