Thread: Wii Scratches Discs?

Wii Scratches Discs?

Hello to everyone. I am having 9 Wii games and also more of the recent. I like all of them. But, most of them are now not working properly. Though I am taking care of the Cd's I am getting the problem with my discs from the different scratches around their circumferences. I have not got any such kind of problem till now. That is why when I insert the game cd into my drive I simply get the error message that the disc cannot be read. I want to know some suggestion for this. If you are having any solution then please provide me that.

Re: Wii Scratches Discs?

Hey, I am also getting the same problem. When I am making use of the Wii games cd, it gives me the problem of the cd, that the cd could not be read. So, if you are having any kind of solution on this, then please provide that to me. I am also thankful to you. If you provide me any solution on this, then I will be thankful to you. I have tried to use those cd on different drive also, but not able to get the solution.

Hello, I think you need to use the disk cleaner for all of those cd, so that you will able to get the solution for your problem. If you make use of the disc cleaner then you will able to read all of those cd on your computer with the help of the drive. It will be more helpful to you, while working on your computer with those games. So, simply use it.

Hello, I don't think that the Wii games Discs are having problem and that is why you are getting the problem of the scratches. If you want to solve this problem then you must need to make use of the new discs and use them. I am also making use of the discs on my computer and not getting any kind of error on it. If you are getting this problem then you must need to use the new cd.

Hello, If you are getting the Will games Discs scratches problem then you must need to buy new cd now. But, yes now you can use one trick, simply copy that cd to the another Discs and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. If you make use of this trick then you will able to get the solution for your problem. And if you get the Wii scratches Discs problem then simply make use of the copied cd.