Thread: Inter-Office Instant Messaging Software

Inter-Office Instant Messaging Software

Hello friends,
    I am an administrator of a office where most of the people are using external software for chatting like Yahoo, rediff, AOL because of which there is lots of security issue has raised, i am over here to get some good Inter-Office Instant Messaging Software which will be used within in the network. I had got a lot over internet, but they are not the best. Any suggestions ?

If you really want to have a good Office Messaging then i would suggest you to go with BigAnt Office Messenger because along with instant messenger it also allows you to have file transfer, voip, video chat, web conferencing where it reduces travel cost and also saves your time too, for downloading click on below link

BigAnt Office Messenger

according to me i think LanTalk NET is the best one which is being used in office environment because with LanTalk NET where your employees can send instant message instead of an email. Along with that you can also save valuable time posting or broadcasting a new message or sending a reply by utilizing LanTalk NET two-click messaging.

Best inter office messaging

As per my knowledge there are many Instant Messengers which are designed for business purpose, but i would recommend to go with commercial version of jabber and you can also use the open source project for the same no doubt LanTalk NET works good between clients but at server side level i would strongly suggest you to go with jabber only.

MessagePal is also good Instant Messaging Software which provides simple, secure, instant messaging between users on your LAN. At the same time it is very simple to install and easy to use and administer. Along with that it also has some features like customizable where you can add 24 message replies for 1 click access, each user can define their own grouplists to simplify sending messages to several users etc.

MessagePal

live2support Guest

Re: Inter-Office Instant Messaging Software

I understand your requirement. You can try Live2support's inter office messenger, Live2support provides office messenger with sticky notes, to-do list, event alerts, calendar.