Thread: SD card compatibility of DSi

SD card compatibility of DSi

Hello Guys,

I have recently taken Nintendo DSi. This gaming console integrated with awesome functionality. I have one query regarding this 'Nintendo DSi'. I don't have any idea about the highest SD card memory supported in Nintendo DSi. Is Nintendo DSi supports 2 or 4 or 8 or 32 GB?. Please let me know your opinion over this Nintendo DSi issue. I would greatly appreciate your any help.

Re: SD card compatibility of DSi

Hi friend,

I don't have any idea about the this SD card compatibility of your Nintendo DSi. According to me the SD card compatibility mostly depends upon the version model of Nintendo DSi. I suggest you to take help of Nintendo DSi customer care service. They will definitely tell you the SD card compatibility as per you DSi model.

The Nintendo DSi has capability to support 32GB SD memory card. The design of the Nintendo DSi is very similar to the DS Lite. It costs about 160 to 170 euros. Over Nintendo Dsi some games, several players can play with one cartridge through DS download function applications. Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Service very useful to access free online games for Nintendo DS compatible.

I am also having the Nintendo DSi, and I think it is one of the best gaming console. My Nintendo DSi has support 32 GB memory card of type SD. The Nintendo DSi also has special by using that you are able to browse the Internet with help of "Nintendo DS Browser". The Nintendo DSi runs with ARM946E-S processor.

Hello Guys,

Thanks for all you instant help!. As per above replies I have contacted to the customer care service of Nintendo DSi. When I contacted then they asked me the model number of my Nintendo DSi. After providing the model number they told me the SD card compatibility of my Nintendo DSi and which is 32 GB. I am really appreciating your help.