Thread: Fatal Error Code 2 While Playing Game

Fatal Error Code 2 While Playing Game

Hello, I am having Windows xp operating system installed on my computer and while making use of it when I try to play the game demo it gives me error as the Fatal error code 2. I am not getting the exact reason behind this error. If anyone of you is having details about this error or if you are having solution for this error then please provide that to me.

Re: Fatal Error Code 2 While Playing Game

Hello, If you are getting the Fatal Error Code 2 then it is the problem of your Computer configuration. I think you are getting such problem of error as you are not having the configuration which is required by the Game. So, if you want to play the game demo, then you must need to fulfill the requirements of the game which you are going to play. So, that you wont get the Fatal Error Code 2.

Hello, If you are getting the Fatal Error Code 2 then you will simply solve it, by making use of the requirement specification. If you want to solve your problem then please send me details about your Computer configuration and details of your Game. Means if you tell me which game you are playing then I can able to get the details of that game. So, provide more details about it.

Hello, the problem behind your Fatal Error Code 2 is your Operating system. It is also required that you must have the Video card which is capable of the DX10 and if you don't have that then you will get such kind of error. Or you must need to make use of the Windows Vista or Windows 7. As now most of the game come up with the DirectX 10 video card requirement it is not possible to use that games on your Windows xp which is having DirectX 9.

Hello, simply the problem of your system configuration. You must need to make use of the new configuration which is the requirement of your game which you want to play. So, simply make use of the configuration of the games and then simply configure your computer as per the requirements and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It will simply solve your problem.