Thread: Resetting issues with Wii

Resetting issues with Wii

Hello Friend,

I am one of the use of Wii. I am using it from six months. For five months it worked without any issues, but after that it suffered from resetting issue. Whenever I press the disc logo from the Disc Channel and then press Start, the Wii again returns to the main menu. And this issue repeats randomly on the same discs. I am not getting why my Wii keeps resetting. If you have any solution over this issue Wii, then please let me aware about that. Your help would be appreciable.

Re: Resetting issues with Wii

As per my experience over Wii, it seems that you Wii might comprises some sort of issue with it's system files. Which causes your system to reset again and again. The ultimate solution to avoid the resetting issue of you Wii, and it to repair it. I have also the same issue with may Wii, I did the same thing to sort out this.

I think your Wii system need the troubleshooting. I recommend you to take help of customer care services of you Wii device. They will definitely guide you about the troubleshooting process for your Wii. You can also try to visit the nearest service center of Wii. I think this will be more helpful for you in the way to solve this resetting problem.

There might be some chances of having problem in the buttons of Wii. If oen of the buttons over from the Wii system keep pressed, then you Wii system will definitely keeps resetting. So you need to check if you any Wii button is damaged or having some problem or not. I hope this may sort out the system problem of your Wii.

There are many factors which may cause the resetting problem to Wii. One of then is hardware problem. This some times cause the constant resetting to your Wii. You need take help of Wii technician. There might also some problem in Reset button of Wii. If it having any issue, then you will need to sort out this reset button issue.