Thread: "errorcode 051099-1" with Nintendo DSi and the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector

"errorcode 051099-1" with Nintendo DSi and the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector

Hello, I had recently purchased the Nintendo DSi. I had tried to to set up my Nintendo DSi with the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector. I can see the registration but firewall can be turned off and I can got the " error code : 051099-1 " with Nintendo DSi and the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector. I can not have the wireless router but I can have the router. Can any one has the any solution for me ????

Re: "errorcode 051099-1" with Nintendo DSi and the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector

The Nintendo DSi can be a console game. The Nintendo can be succeeding the DS Lite. The 2 cameras can be present, an one SD card reader, a web browser Opera and an integrated music player that can supports only format of AAC. The photos that can be taken then be an modified by using the touch screen and can be saved on a SD card. The DSi can also has an internal memory to download programs through the Nintendo DSiWare with the Nintendo Points.

I suppose that you can have to go to the site of the Nintendo on Internet. If you are looking for the " errorcode 051099-1" then I suggest you that to go to site of the Nintendo DSi and search for your question and can not search your query on any other sites on the Internet. The following link can be automatically redirects you to the site of the Nintendo DSi :
    Nintendo DSi and the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector

I can also suggest you that there can be the one more solution for you that you can get the solution for your error. You can simply have to do that go on the official site of the Nintendo and type your error code that can you are getting and then you can get the solution for your error code. I hope it can works for you.

The following can be the some of the features of the Nintendo DSi and cross check that you can have these or not :
    1. CPU : 2 ARM architecture processors[cn 1]
    2. Storage capacity : Cartridge save
    3. Capacity : 256 MB internal flash memory, SD/SDHC card (up to 32 GB)[6]
    4. Connectivity : Wi-Fi (with WEP and WPA/2 support)
    5. Online : Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection
    6. services : DSi Shop, Nintendo Zone
    7. Predecessor : Nintendo DS Lite (concurrent)
    8. Successor : Nintendo DSi XL (concurrent, redesign)
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I can also have the another link for your convenience. On that link you can get there the various topics If you can an already have the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector. I am recommended you that to go on that site and select your topic which can you want to see and resolve your problem.
    Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector