Thread: Just Cause 2 save game download pc

Just Cause 2 save game download pc

Hello, I have installed this new game called Just Cause 2 on my pc which is running Windows 7 ultimate and everything works fine. There is no crashing issues, no error messages, the game just runs fine. But the problem is I cannot save game. Does anybody else face the same issue while saving the game? If anyone has finished playing this game then please provide some save game files of Just Cause 2 so that I can play it smoothly.
    "Freely you have received, freely give." -- Jesus Christ

Re: Just Cause 2 save game download pc

I also have the same Just Cause 2 save game problem. If I try to Save game it fails but everything else is working fine. Does this game's save file also needs to be synchronized by some DRM servers? If so then I am SOL cause I downloaded this game from some site. I hope someone has some answers to my question, cant wait any longer to play this game with save game.

What you need to do is change the line of code in the exe file using a hex editor software to get out of boundaries. How about downloading dome trainer, that will take out the time limit that you can also do it the same way on the console demo without any problems. This way you can get outside of the map. Have fun.

Are you the only user or admin user of the pc? Are you logged into windows via an administrator account? for example there are two type of account in Vista, Admin and Limted. What executable file are you using to run the game? Also are you using any no dvd/cd cracks as if so these disable saving. You might want to get a legit copy for the smooth functioning of the game.

I Know a Solution ,, Just right click on the Justcasue.exe file and click run as an admit. i have had the same problem. and finelly found a solution

how do you use the trainer, sorry newbie

This is a very good free roam game with absolutely amazing graphics . There is over 100 vehicles to drive. You can fly airplanes , harriers and helicopters along with speedboats and quad bikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ritesh Singh View Post
    I have found a Just Cause 2 trainer that everyone might be interested in. With this trainer you can features money, chaos, weapon parts, vehicle parts, armor parts, freeze health, freeze ammo, and freeze wanted level. You just have to find values for ammo's by clicking alt+tab and you can get the value with search for pointers, then just restart the game and in the end filter the pointers found by the value itself.
    THANKS DUDE!!

ok so i downloaded this file. but all i have is a CT file. How am i supposed to execute this Cheat with no Exe.... please help. Do i edit my game save file or something of that nature?

Quote Originally Posted by bobtron757 View Post
    ok so i downloaded this file. but all i have is a CT file. How am i supposed to execute this Cheat with no Exe.... please help. Do i edit my game save file or something of that nature?
    The above file is just a Just Cause 2 game trainer for pc. These are just programs made to modify the behavior of the pc game that you are playing. You just have to put it in the exact directory where all info about health, ammo, etc are somewhere placed in the game folder, thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by james_911 View Post
    The above file is just a Just Cause 2 game trainer for pc. These are just programs made to modify the behavior of the pc game that you are playing. You just have to put it in the exact directory where all info about health, ammo, etc are somewhere placed in the game folder, thats it.
    Ohhh snapp. thanks man -_-

alright. I know i have asked before. but i still do not understand how to Use this trainer. all i have is a CT file with this download. i dont know where to find the ammo ,money and whatever . Do i have to open the downloaded file with wordpad and Copy and paste this into a corrosponding file or folder? i mean seriously what is with this .... im not a technical virgin but i just dont know how to utilize this feature

Quote Originally Posted by dannibanni View Post
    I Know a Solution ,, Just right click on the Justcasue.exe file and click run as an admit. i have had the same problem. and finelly found a solution
    that works great thanks

Just Cause 2 game was recently released on March 23 2010 and I hardly think that anyone have might completed this game fully to 100%. Cheats are basically released with save games that are done or completed with 100% gameplay. However I dont think that this game is too big like GTA 4 and most prolly you will get the save game within 2-3 days span time.

Have you installed any third party appliactions such as firewall or antivirus that are blocking you to save game. If so remove such softwares and check whether you are able to save game for Just Cause 2 or not. Also till now I dont think anyone has finished this game so you will have to wait for its 100 % save game for few days.

I have found a Just Cause 2 trainer that everyone might be interested in. With this trainer you can features money, chaos, weapon parts, vehicle parts, armor parts, freeze health, freeze ammo, and freeze wanted level. You just have to find values for ammo's by clicking alt+tab and you can get the value with search for pointers, then just restart the game and in the end filter the pointers found by the value itself.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hello there, using a trainer is very simple. You just need to have the game installed in your system. The game actually has to be launched with the help of the trainer application. The game will start normally, but you will be able to use a variety of features like cheats and all.

allexclusive Guest

how to use this trainer?

You can get the necessary ailments to be fulfilled with the thing that is as the game starts the trainer will guide you through further process and steps. So do check for the thing and make it to get executed. It will surely help you out well in a better way.

allexclusive Guest

but its a .CT FILE ,,, HOW TO USE IT? windows cant recognise programme to open it !!!!!!

The file with .CT extension classifies cheat table data that is saved by the open source application called as Cheat Engine. Inshort CT can be defined as a Cheat Engine cheat table file. You can download XnView to open such file extension.

than xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Run Game in admin worked for me! thats how i got it to save files

thank you moor