Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Play Just Cause 2 game on Windows XP

Re: Play Just Cause 2 game on Windows XP

if just cause 2 dnt run in xp due to directx 10...then install direct x 10 for xp...i have direct x 10 for xp....who says direct x 10 does not works in xp....for last 3 months i m using direct x 10 in xp.........try it

arifulhaq,

Are you able to play Just Cause 2 on Windows XP with the tweaked version of DirectX 10 version installed on your system, I guess not. Even after installing the DirectX 10 version on Windows XP, we cant play Just Cause 2 game, because soon after launching the game it gives the same error message of incompatibility.

there is a way. get the program called OnLive, its a free program for your pc where you can buy games on. they have tons of games, and you never have to download them, you just automaticly have them. its weird i know, but it works. also, multiplayer in games has NO LAG! but anyway, one of the games they got on there is Just Cause 2, and i myself have windows xp, and have played it. you can also play a 30 min demo, which is not like the official demo. the demos on onlive feature the full game, its just you can only play for 30 mins, but can always quit the demo, and come back! just go to OnLive.com, make an account and download the program and yeah. its great! lol i made an account just to say this, cause i thought you ought to know. no this isnt some random advertsement thing.

okey seriously i can turn crysis i have all parts but i am just like an autistic when it comes to OS coz i have xp i totally love it i have a videocard that supports dx10 [to bad it doesnt support dx11] i hate windows7 and vista, that u can just use as a clay disk to shoot at and for the flamers that will go like WINDOWS 7 OMG HOW CAN U NOT LIKE IT SINCE U DONT HAVE ITTT i haz laptop with it and i cant get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by AudioGhost View Post
    there is a way. get the program called OnLive, its a free program for your pc where you can buy games on. they have tons of games, and you never have to download them, you just automaticly have them. its weird i know, but it works. also, multiplayer in games has NO LAG! but anyway, one of the games they got on there is Just Cause 2, and i myself have windows xp, and have played it. you can also play a 30 min demo, which is not like the official demo. the demos on onlive feature the full game, its just you can only play for 30 mins, but can always quit the demo, and come back! just go to OnLive.com, make an account and download the program and yeah. its great! lol i made an account just to say this, cause i thought you ought to know. no this isnt some random advertsement thing.
    Hi,

I wonder how come a directx 10 or later support games are supported on Windows XP and also by just installing the online tool to play it? And also if we can only play the demo then whats the use of playing Just Cause 2 on Windows XP? If only there would be a better way of support of this game in Windows XP would have given it more rating or so, but it was just a mere failure I suppose.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12