Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Bad Company 2 reverts to desktop on WIndows Vista

Video Games

Old 23-03-2010

Bad Company 2 reverts to desktop on WIndows Vista

Hi friends, I recently installed a new computer video game called as Battle field bad company 2, but I am facing some problem while playing this video game. When I start playing game that time every thing is fine but after 4-5 minutes the closes and the desktop screen will appear. I want to solve this problem as soon as possible. Can any one will going to help me. please?

Old 23-03-2010

Re: Bad Comnpany 2 reverts to desktop on WIndows Vista

The problem which you are facing because of RAM connection may become loose or RAM get burnt. To solve this you have to open your system cabinet very carefully. Then remove the RAM by pressing a clip on each side of the RAM. Then clean that RAM with the help of rubber. Then fix it again and try to run your video game. I think this will help you.
Old 23-03-2010

You says that when playing game then after 4-5 minutes then game crashes, this problem may occur due to graphics card. Check weather your graphics card is connected properly. Open your CPU box and remove the graphics card and then fix again very carefully. After this the problem is also exist the you have replace by some other graphics card and then try.

The Greatest Sig Ever
Old 23-03-2010

This is the common problem and it phased by many of the gamers. For this you have to update the latest graphics driver of video card. You can download the driver of your graphics card from the official site of card. Remove the previous version of graphic driver and install a latest driver. And restart your computer after installing driver. Perform the following thing to solve your problem.
Old 23-03-2010

Re: Bad Company 2 reverts to desktop on WIndows Vista

The video game your are playing that is having very good graphic and visual effect which makes processor overloaded. You solve this problem by terminating some process in the task manager. For terminating some process you have to press Ctrl+Alt+Del and then go to processes tabs and select the which is not useful. And end that process. And then try to run BFBC2 video game on your computer.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , ,