Thread: Sims 2 not working on windows 7 ultimate

Sims 2 not working on windows 7 ultimate

I want to install Sims 2 on my windows computer. I have windows ultimate on my computer. Other than this I have a graphic card support. I had installed Sims 2 recently but that is not working properly in the computer. It is getting crashed. I am not able figure out the issue behind that. How to fix that. Does Sims 2 does not work on windows 7.

Re: Sims 2 not working on windows 7 ultimate

It looks like you necessitate bringing up to date your DirectX 9 to the most recent version. Also, might you misplace your graphics card as it might not even have DirectX 9 on it. I am pretentious that is an Nvidea 9800GT which is DirectX9 companionable. Download the most recent drivers for DirectX 9, that be supposed to expectantly sort it. To me it sounds like W7 is not detecting his video card properly. The 9800GT is additional than proficient of running Sims 2 without breaking a sweat.

Make certain that the video card is being detected properly by your system. To create certain it is, you comprise to go to the Device Manager, to run it, press Windows Key + R and type devmgmt.msc. Then you have to go to the Display adapters, and if the card shows up, twice hit it off it and go to the Drivers tab, and hit it off Update Driver and choose the mechanically update drivers alternative.

Try to work in admin and compatibility method, might thinks to run. Trying to install The Sims 2 and all development on Windows 7 7057 on my additional PC with 32 bit. The game compatibility register is established as working for build 7000. It presently runs for me with no problems on build 7000, I am downloading 7057 at the instant, I will see if I can get it running once I have, be supposed to be capable to allow you know if I do later on to night after completely downloading 7057, burning it, and installing it.

I had presently and freshly installed Windows 7, I used to comprise Vista, I had The Sims 2, University and Nightlife installed. I one way or another got a file fraud for the area folder agreeable view (This happened when I had Vista). Once I installed Windows 7 I tried playing the game but if I keep in mind properly I imagine it had a number of type of error, I am not quite certain. So I consideration to reinstall The Sims by deleting the extension and things work.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Hit it off on the start and then run type regedit. Look at the subsequent HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall & HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall and seem to be for no matter which connecting to the Sims, then remove them. In addition, a explore of the registry for Sims might get some additional results too. You can then remove them, then the directories & try a innovative install. Try to reinstall then.