Thread: What are the specifications of Activision Hits Remixed?

What are the specifications of Activision Hits Remixed?

I am planning to buy this Activision Hits Remixed game but investing my money in this game I want to know the specification of this Activision Hits Remixed game. Basically what is the theme of this game and what are the requirements of this game. My current operating system is windows 7 and dual core processor will this game run on my computer system.

Re: What are the specifications of Activision Hits Remixed?

First of all this Activision Hits Remixed is a psp game not a computer game but then also I will give you the details related to this game. Activision Hits Remixed gives the PSP system gamers revive the dawn of home cheer up gaming as on the go by delivering over 40 of the major Atari 2600 titles, such as Pitfall, Kaboom!, Chopper Command, Stampede, Keystone Kapers, to the PSP. With the game's multi-player supported classics, players can decide whether they desire to game jointly utilizing a Game Share characteristic that allows two friends to play jointly using only one copy of the.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

There is one problem with the graphics of the game when the movements of this game goes fast then there is blur motion on the screen. Other than this everything in this game is fine. The crocodiles in Pitfall! Still open their mouth and close their mouths, the Bomber still smiles when you miss a bomb in Kaboom! The graphics of this game is really good for the teen agers, with a television with an antenna, and a tabletop with a metallic lunchbox to view unlockable extras in.

The best thing I like about this game is that if your friend has PSP but do not have the copy of this game, then also you can enjoy this game with your friend with the same copy of the game. Another nice bit is how you can stop playing a game and return to it exactly where you left off, even if you play another game. No doubt the feature of saving the game is provided with this game, means you can start playing this game where you have left the game.

In spite of a few slight issues with graphics and controls, Activision Hits Remixed is a retro video game player's dream come true for on the go retro fun. The fun is whole, and the retro unlockables and the typical 80s soundtrack create for a true blast to the past. Activision Hits Remix is one strike you'll want in your mix for sure.