Thread: Problem while playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 in m15x

Problem while playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 in m15x

Hello friends,
    I have Alienware m15x which is 1 year old. I recently install Battlefield Bad Company 2 in my computer and from that day the problem started. When I tried to play that game line, my screen flickers and my screen shows big blocks of color when In tried to fire gun or there is smoke on a map. I tried various methods to fix this problem, but none of them worked put. I don't know why Battlefield Bad Company 2 gives problem in m15x. Please help me.

Re: Problem while playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 in m15x

From your information it seems that you are tried to play that game in the high resolution and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to change your video game's resolution from high to medium to fix this problem. Just run your game and then go to setting option of your game. Now go to video setting and then change the resolution.

In your query you have said that you get big blocks of color on your screen and as per I know this may be related to your computer's video card's drivers. They may be become out dated and that's why you are getting problem while playing game. In this case you have to update your video card's drivers to fix this problem.

Just use following steps to fix this problem.
    Turn off your computer -> now remove graphics card from your computer -> now wait for few seconds -> now again insert graphics card in your computer and then turn on your computer -> now try to play that game -> this time you will not get any error.

From your information it seems that Battlefield Bad Company 2 is not compatible with your computer and for this reason you are getting problem while playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 in m15x. In this case you have to first check whether this game is compatible with your computer's configuration or not. You can get more information about game compatibility at official site of this game.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

It seems there is some drivers related issue. Your graphic card's drivers may not be installed properly in your computer ad that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this situation you have to first download graphic card's drivers in your computer and then you have to install it in your computer. After this you will not get any type of problem.