Thread: Racing or Auto game suggestions for Mac

Racing or Auto game suggestions for Mac

Hello to all,
    I have recently bought a cool new MacBook Pro which has Mac OS X installed in it. I have two small children of age 9 and 14. I want to install Racing or Auto game that can be played by my children. Please give me racing or Auto game suggestions for Mac. Any help will be appreciate.
    Thank you.

Re: Racing or Auto game suggestions for Mac

If your children love to play racing game then you have to install Redline game in your computer. Redline is a racing game for MacOS X that demonstrates just how much fun tossing polygons around at 200+ mph can be. With its advanced 3D rendering engine and a physics engine that ensures each car has a distinct feel, Redline also shows that running someone off of the road isn't just cathartic, it's downright fun. To get this application go to official site of "ambrosiasw".

If you love to play 3D games then you have to play StuntMANIA 4.1 on your Mac. It is a fast paced 3D car stunt driving game, where you get to perform the most amazing tricks and stunts in some really cool environments. In this game each level is filled with stunt and trick ramps, bonuses and hidden challenges including an awesome mega drift, nitro, teleport, mirror, superjump & gravity powerups that are randomly placed in each level

Your children love to play House Racers 105 on your mac. Transform the house rooms and the exterior in a great playgrounds for kids with little mouse’s racing cars. It is a colorful and happy game, and helps to create great skills for children. To finish the levels you must follow the checkpoints. It has following features.
    - 6 different play cars
    - 8 levels
    - Single player and multiplayer mode
    - Beautiful music and environment
    - Available for Windows and OSX
    - Free updates

You have to install jalada Ultimate Racing 1.3 for your Mac. The adrenaline rush of driving at ultimate speed, the pressure of fierce competition, the fear of losing control and the intense concentration needed to harness the power of speeding chrome and steel. It has following features.
    Optimized driver AI.
    - Force Feedback support.
    - Nicer menu screens for championship.
    - Fixing a crash in the racing configuration.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

If your children love to play F1 racing then you must install Jammin’ Racer 1.5 in your computer. ammin’ Racer is a fast-paced arcade racing game. This is not a simulation game with realistic physics, you won’t need to change oil or check the tires’ air pressure. Just floor it and try to finish all races in the first position!
    To get this game click here.