Thread: Bad company 2 server crashes continuously

Bad company 2 server crashes continuously

Hi,
    I am not able to figure out why the server of Bad company 2 crashes frequently. I had seen lots of discussion on this topic but there is no solution yet. Last time my server crashed 6 times continuously and then does not work at all. What are the possible cause of this server crash. Does there is any fix available for this. My game installation is fine with no bugs yet.

Re: Bad company 2 server crashes continuously

You are right. There is no actual fix till yet available for this. I am too facing a similar issue. I am not able to figure out why the server is crashing frequently. For this I had re-installed the game wondering that there might be some issue with the games installation file. But that was fine. Even after a fresh installation the game server work only for a while.

It can be possible that the server is crashing due to server overload. Bad Company 2 is a popular EA game where lots of users are trying to connect at a time when you are. Try to reset your settings and then try back again. You can contact the game company for this matter. Or else try to connect to the server on a different time and then check the difference between crash.

I am also not sure about this. Why does the game server crash frequently while playing Bad Company 2. I had not noticed this in other game servers. I think the files in the game installation is buggy. I tried disabling my firewall and start back again. But that too worked for a while. Searching on several forums I had found that there is lots of issues regarding this.

The possible cause behind this can be the B2CC admin tool. This tool is set for reserved slots which is especially for removing a slot when the server goes full and that leads to crash. Here what happens most of the users only use admin tool to kick a user or close the server. Before that it remains off. Here in my case of 32 slot server, it has suffered from 8 crashes. Now I tried to remove the pbbans streaming and stopped the admin tool. It is looking more stable now.

I think there is a need of update for the BC2cc tool. I will pefer this one much for live stream and also for posting your admin messages. I used this before which worked pretty well. Try to contact the data center for this matter. Might you can get some help from there. A you can also try webmi application for the same. First try to disable that and then retry the same on ssh.