Thread: Battlefield bad company 2 graphics problem

Battlefield bad company 2 graphics problem

Hello,
    I have installed this game a few days ago and I think it is really a good game to play, but now I notice that I have some problem regarding the graphics with this game. My observation is that there is a delay in the fire and the movement when i try to play it. Being on a 1920 x 1080 the graphics seems to be very rough. I have selected all the high setting and plyaing the game still I have this problem. So, if any on has a solution for this then it would be great. Thanks in advance.
    www.techarena.in

Re: Battlefield bad company 2 graphics problem

Hello,
    Even I have a similar kind of a problem with this game, even I play the game at a high end settings, but still the the game delay the images and some time even hangs up.
    This is my configuration which I use
    Core2Duo with 3.7Ghz
    4GB Corsair
    1TB Samsung
    Radeon 1GB

I am not understand being a high end configuration why the game is giving me a problem.

Hello,
    I play this game daily with out any problems at all, I play it at 1920 x 1200 resolution and with all the maximum settings that is the high end setting. But I think my hardware is pretty new and that is why the game might me corresponding very well. I think if you have a old configuration you should try to upgrade you configuration of the computer and then try playing the game. Also, please check if you have the updated drivers installed in your operating system and if not then please update the drivers.

Hello,
    I do not know why I am getting such a problem with a good computer configuration. To test the battery stability I even tried to run the cpu on very low frequency. And about the drivers I have updated then a few days ago. I have heard about the fps meter in the games. How do you turn on it which playing the game. Also, if you have any alternative solution for this then please let me know I am the interested on here. Thanks in advance.
    www.techarena.in

Hello,
    I recently had a similar kind of a problem and i updated my hard disk and also the application profile and even i was surprised that the problem was solved. But i do not know exactly what was the reason for this. Also, the configuration that is mentioned above is just similar to my computers configuration and I do not have any problem playing this game on my computers configuration, i do not why you have a problem with it.