Thread: Bad company 2 joystick issue

Bad company 2 joystick issue

Hi there, I am having some issue with the Joystick while playing the Bad company 2. When i am trying to fly the chopper at that time when i am playing as soldier and trying to use the joystick, on the foot it keeps rotating and could not stop. So if any one have the Bad company 2 joystick issue then let me how they get rid of this. Thanks in advance for reply.

Re: Bad company 2 joystick issue

Here are some of the fixes for the joystick issue which is mostly faced by the number of the user o0f the same. First check whether the joystick that you are using is up to date with driver or not. After that start the game and play the game in multiplayer mode on server with no other player. Now If your joystick is spinning then unbind it from the soldier and vehicle command. Now get into the option menu and select a button from joystick which is useless in game. Select other joystick setting for soldier and hit this button and do the same every for every setting. At the end you will be on the same button which is useless. This will resolve the issue.

I am having the same problem as you are getting with the BC 2 that the on foot the joystick keeps rotating and does not stop so i have searched for the same and got that this the issue of the game which is not yet solved from the EA so if you are also getting the same then i can tell you that you have to wait until EA fixes this.

First let me know about the system on which you are running the game which will be easier for us to recognize a proper solution for your problem. If you are using the Windows 7 then let me tell you that the Bad Company 2 is not yet added in the compatibility list of the Windows 7 so playing the same on it will might give you some error or problem during the game.

If you are game is not yet running proper with the Joystick then this could be possible that your joystick is not working properly. So you have to check for the functionality of the Joystick. Follow the below given step which might resolve your issue.

• Click Start
    • Type joy.cpl in Search box and Hit ENTER.
    • Click game controller
    • Click Properties.
    • On the Test tab, test the game controller to verify functionality.

The issue which you are getting with the Bad Company 2 is not only faced by you it is faced by the most of the user of the same. After searching a long while for the same i have some with this that the issue is bug of the Bad Company 2 and not yet fixed so if you want to then you have to wait until the developer will not resolve the same. Thanks