Thread: Command & Conquer 4 stuck while patching

Command & Conquer 4 stuck while patching

Hey there, I am having the problem with the Command & Conquer 4 which i am unable to play due to some patching issue. Whenever i am trying to patch the game the Command & Conquer 4 stuck while patching and does not proceed further. So i am unable to find te solution of the issue. Any one have gone through the same issue can help me out with proper reply. Waiting for reply

Re: Command & Conquer 4 stuck while patching

I have read an article which is discussed about the same issue that you are going through and it is discussed that the European Server is not yet active so the people of the Europe are still having the issue while patching the game as server is not active for them. So you have to wait till the server got active for your country then only you can play the Command & conquer 4.

The patching of game requires Internet connection to do the same by connecting to the server. If you are not having the good internet connection then you can not patch the game with the server. So first check for the connectivity of the Internet and then try to patch again. I hope this will resolve the issue of yours. Say thanks if it work for you.

I am having the same issue of the patching of CnC 4 game. When i am attempting to patch the game stops patching some where in between the patch so i have searched regarding the issue and got know that the Server of the game is not available in all the country as they can not play the same game. So have to wait for the release of the same.

I think it better if you have asked the same question to the Official Forums. As they have seen this before also having the solution for the same.If it will be the issue from the server side they will guide you about the same. AS the game is patch should be perform from the EZ downloader so they can give you the solution.

I did not realize that why the server of the game is not yet released in the other country as everyone is looking for the equality and this kind of stuff will really upset the user of the game. Instead of displaying the processing and stuck the patch while patching its better if they apologize and display the message for that "The Server is Unavailable in your country". This will be convenient for the user to understand the problem instead of looking the solution of the same.