Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Specification of Vietnam: The Tet Offensive video game

Video Games

Old 19-03-2010

Specification of Vietnam: The Tet Offensive video game

HI friends, I have an extremely old computer system and I want to play Vietnam: The Tet Offensive video game on it. And the system requirements of my computer is 256 MB RAM, 1.8 GHz processor, 32 MB video card. I want to know is this video game will work on my computer. And I also want to know some more features and how to play this video game, Can anyone will help me please?

Old 19-03-2010

Re: Specification of Vietnam: The Tet Offensive video game

Featuring an pioneering health system, where all action causes fatigue, gamers require to speed themselves to make it sure they contain the energy for the brutal combat ahead. Taking injure will cause fatigue levels to amplify much more rapidly and also spoil movement and firing accuracy. Luckily non-fatal injury can be healed, thus giving soldiers back their border in the field.

The Greatest Sig Ever
Old 19-03-2010

Minimum System Requirements:
  • Operating system: Windows 98/2000/XP
  • Processor: 1.6 GHZ
  • Main memory: 256 MB RAM,
  • Graphics card: 64 MB Video RAM,
  • HDD: 2000 MB free disk space
Old 19-03-2010

Vietnam: The Tet Offensive game description
  • You can take part in the Tet Offensive - 13 of the bloodiest days of the entire Vietnam War.
  • Vietnam: The Tet Offensive is an innovative mix together of action, adventure and tactical gameplay recreating the entire of the tension and rage of this war.
  • You can follow the real-life motivated story mode as the Tet Offensive unfolds, recreating six missions of action in the heart of Vietnam.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,