Thread: Black Mirror 2 freezes while execution

Black Mirror 2 freezes while execution

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed a game application that is Black Mirror 2 to my system. I have no idea but the game freezes sometimes and then closes down. Please do help me out so that I can make the game to be played without any issue. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: Black Mirror 2 freezes while execution

The application is not able to function well as there may be installer file issue to the same. It may be that the application might be appended with some bug issue and hence it shows such weird signs. You need to reinstall the application and then install a fresh new copy of the application. This would then help you out in figuring and making the issue to be sorted out.

There can be a possibility that the application may have compatibility issue and hence this is the reason that the application is not able to execute well and gets freezed. You need to look out for the system requirements or the configuration in order to make the things to work out differently. This would then make a big difference. Do look out for the change.

The system requirement for the game is been given as follows: Check out for the missing parameters that may be the reason causing the issue:

• Pentium III 1.4 GHz
    • Graphic card 128 MB
    • 1 GB RAM
    • Windows XP/Vista

It would be that the system is been affected by a virus and hence may need to be scanned. A virus may also cause such issue like freezing of the application and getting close in between. So use a powerful antivirus application tool in order to remove the threat form the system. Install Quick heal total security antivirus application tool which would let you to detect the threat and remove it from the system. Now reinstall the application and then check out for the conclusion.

You may need to install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista as the game do not support Windows 7. So get the compatibility tools from the compatibility center. Then make the game application to get executed using the tools that would then support the features it needs to cope well withe the system. Also install the latest drivers for the graphic card or video card. This would then make the things to get sorted out.