Thread: Game control of zombie ate my neighbors

Game control of zombie ate my neighbors

I want to play zombie ate my neighbors game. I need some controls of the game where I can easily pass on the levels. I am not able to determine the full control of the game. I also need some easy tips of the game where I can beat up the enemies. The other thing is that if we are stuck in the pool then what is the easy way to get out from there.

Re: Game control of zombie ate my neighbors

The regular controls are as follows plus happened pad for Move around the world and to swim, while in the water. The Y button will Fires your currently selected weapon. The X button uses your currently selected special item. B button changes your selected weapon to the next in the list. And a button - changes your selected special item to the next in the list. It also allows you to check how many Keys and Skeleton Keys you have as well, as they are listed in there too.

In the game the L and R buttons will toggle your Victim Radar on and off (more on that in section "c"). The Start button - pause the game. Both players can toggle "paused" status. You can also to dive into water, walk up to the edge of it, to get out of water again, swim back to the edge and there is only one Monster which can attack players and Victims in the water.

Here are some easy tips for you. To jump onto a trampoline, walk up to its edge. To jump off a trampoline, hold down the direction you want to jump. When you fall back to the trampoline, your character will jump in the direction you are indicating. (You will sometimes be unable to jump in certain directions.) No Monsters are able to attack players and Victims who are on trampolines.

The world of Zombies is seen beginning a slanting overhead view, permitting you to see your personality and his environments. In this game, the movement information’s are given in terms of extent directions, "north" being unswervingly up-screen. You will find sheltered doors as you discover the stages; these can be opened with the aid of Keys, which are used robotically when you walk into the doors. You will necessitate finding one Key for each door you desire to open (even though you can utilize force to open doors as an alternative, if you have the right weapons for the job).
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Every player begins the game with a Water Pistol, a First Aid Kit, a full health bar and three lives. Whenever you are hurt by a Monster, you will lose one-tenth of your health bar; when you have lost your entire health bar, you will faint and lose a life. If you lose all of your lives, it's game over for you. (You cannot see how many lives you have while on a level - only at the end-of-level bonus screen.) However, if your health bar is not full, you may use a First Aid Kit to make it full again. It's best to leave it until you have rather less than half of your health bar left (say, two-tenths left) before healing using a First Aid Kit, in order to strike the right balance between being too daring, and using First Aid Kits unnecessarily.