Thread: Treasure Island gaming issues

Treasure Island gaming issues

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed a game application that is Treasure Island to the system. The problem is that the application is not able to execute when been tried to play. I have no idea what could have been wrong. Please do help me out so that I can make the game to be executed. Thank you.

Re: Treasure Island gaming issues

The game application that is been installed to the system may have certain issue appended to the same. This is the reason that the application is not able to get executed. It would be better that you try to reinstall the application and then look out for the change. This should help you out then. Install the fresh new copy of the game application to the system then.

Reinstalling the application would make the things to work out efficiently well. All you need to do is to go the start menu and then to the control panel option. Now open the add/remove program option and then select the desired application. After selecting the application click on remove button. Now restart the system and then install the fresh new copy of the installer for the game. This should work.

It may be that the application has some compatibility issue and it is not able to get executed well. You need to check out for the system requirements that the game might need in order to gel up with the system. It may that some of the requirements may not be matching up with the game so it is not able to work. Check out for the configuration and then get to a better conclusion.

The requirements for the game application is been mentioned as follows:

• Windows 2000/XP
    • Intel Pentium 1.4 GHz
    • 1.5 GB RAM
    • 15 GB Free hard drive space
    • 64 MB DirectX 9 Compatible Video Card
    • 16-bit DirectX Compatible
    • 16x CD/DVD-ROM

This would help you out in getting to sort the issue what would be the missing parameter.

You may need to install the latest drivers for the peripherals that is been associated and related to the game. This is because as you use Windows 7 operating system it is very much necessary that the application should be able to work out well. AS it has high features and needs updated tools. So install latest drivers for video card or graphic card, It would then help.