Thread: How to play Rugby League 3

How to play Rugby League 3

Hi guys, I am using windows xp on my computer and i have heard that Rugby League 3 is out now so i would definitely like to play this game. Though i have never played rugby game but as it looks attractive, I have got interested in it but do not know how to play Rugby League 3, So can you guys help with that?

Re: How to play Rugby League 3

If you want to bring some physicality of Rugby League 3 in your room then you can bring it by using Visceral Wii Remote and Nunchuk motion controls. There are some around 80+ licensed teams from who's side you can play this game. Different kind of competitions are also provided in the Rugby League 3 such as UK Championship, NRL, State of Origi, Toyota Cup, UK Championship 1, Super League, City v Country and internationals.

Rugby League 3 has a total 38 stadiums to play in from the Australia, New Zealand, UK and France. It has support for playing 8 players at a time so that you can enjoy this game with your group. Team level gameplay features includes team confidence, AI support play, attacking and defensive strategy selection, line controls.

Multi-year Franchise Mode in Rugby League 3 provides you to build a champion team which includes Dally M Player of the Year and Man of Steel, advanced player management, club records and optional manual rep selection. Basically this game is all about enjoying and experiencing the real fun of Rugby. You may change some settings to enjoy this game with much more fun.

You have an options in the Rugby League 3 by which you can Create and customize whatever you want such as teams, players, tune and competition as well so that you can enjoy the game play in your own style by using the extensive customization tools. This game has a commentator as Andrew Voss from Channel Nine you must see an enhanced replay angles, cut-scenes, match highlights.