Thread: Master of Orion 3 is freezing in Windows 7

Master of Orion 3 is freezing in Windows 7

Master of Orion 3 is a game that was downloaded by me quite a time ago. I was playing the same without any problems in Windows XP Service Pack 3, that was the operating system I was using previously. Now, I have done a clean install of the Windows 7 operating system. After that, the installation of the game had also been completed without any problems. The issue that I am facing now is that Master of Orion 3 is freezing in Windows 7. Please reply with some suggestions as soon as possible.

Re: Master of Orion 3 is freezing in Windows 7

Check out the system requirements of Master of Orion 3, since you may get an idea why it is is freezing in Windows 7:
    • Operating systems: Windows 95 or Windows 98 or Windows Me or Windows XP
    • Processor: Intel Pentium II 300 MHz or better
    • RAM: 128 MB or more
    • Video Card: DirectX 8.0 compatible (must be able to display 800x600 16bit)
    • Sound Card: DirectX 8.0 compatible
    • Hard Drive: 400 MB or more free

Just find out where your system is lagging behind and upgrade the same to solve the problem.

From the system requirements that are mentioned in the above post, I suppose that the problem why Master of Orion 3 is freezing in Windows 7 is because the operating system that you are using is not supported by the game. I suggest that you should quit Windows 7 operating system because it has such issues with many softwares and programs and thus, you may face great problems in the future.

You can get rid of the problem of Master of Orion 3 is freezing in Windows 7 by reinstalling the game. This is because, I think that there must have been some problem while installing the same in the system. Some error that has occurred must have not been alerted by the system. Because of this, some important files that are required to start this game may not have been installed.

If the problem of Master of Orion 3 is freezing in Windows 7 is an incompatibility problem, then you will have to use the option of troubleshoot compatibility to get rid of the same. This option is used to set the operating system in the compatibility mode when any particular application, program or game runs in the system. You can let the system to do this setting or it can also be done by you yourself.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Hello there, to be away from such issues, that is Master of Orion 3 is freezing in Windows 7, it is suggested that the installation or upgradation to the Windows 7 operating system must be avoided. There are no such incompatibility issues with Windows XP, so you can use the same without any problems. Also, you will be able to play this particular game also in Windows XP.