Thread: Is Majesty 2 The Fantasy Kingdom Sim compatible with Windows 7

Is Majesty 2 The Fantasy Kingdom Sim compatible with Windows 7

I want to know that is Majesty 2 The Fantasy Kingdom Sim compatible with Windows 7, since I am using this particular operating system. I also found from the reviews of this game that it is very superb and worth to play. But, I have seen and experienced that many of the softwares, applications are incompatible with this operating system. Also, if possible provide the system requirements of this game.

Re: Is Majesty 2 The Fantasy Kingdom Sim compatible with Windows 7

You have mentioned that you are experienced that there are many incompatibility issued with the Windows 7 operating system. Then, why have you not quit using this operating system, since there will be many problems in the future. I am not pretty sure that Majesty 2 The Fantasy Kingdom Sim is compatible with Windows 7 or not, but I will advice you to switch to Windows Vista, since the game will run fine in Vista. Moreover, Windows Vista has the same features as Windows 7.

1. Operating systems: Windows 2000 or Windows XP Windows Vista
    2. Processor: 2GHz dual core or better
    3. RAM: 1 GB or more
    4. Video Card: 512 Mb PS 2.0 or better than GeForce 6800 GTX
    5. Hard Disk: 4 GB or more free

Given above are the system requirements of Majesty 2 The Fantasy Kingdom Sim and it seems that this game is not compatible with Windows 7.

To know that is Majesty 2 The Fantasy Kingdom Sim compatible with Windows 7, it is required to run the hardware and software evaluation wizard in the system after the particular game is installed in the system. This is actually a tool that is used to find out all the components and softwares that are installed in the system and are compatible or incompatible with the operating system. This will help to solve your issue.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Even if Majesty 2 The Fantasy Kingdom Sim will be incompatible with Windows 7, you can always use a solution to run such incompatibilities in the system. It is suggested that the run as administrator option will help you to solve the problem. This is an option that forces any application or program in the system forcefully. I am using the same in my system and hence, I can assure you that this will help you run the game in your system.

Majesty 2 The Fantasy Kingdom Sim is truly incompatible with Windows 7, hence there is a need for a dual boot system in this situation. You will have to install another operating system, that is Windows Vista or Windows XP in a different drive in your system. Thus, you will be able to use Windows 7 as well as run the game too because you just need to reboot the computer to play the same.