Thread: Brothers In Arms 2 Global Front for iphone

Brothers In Arms 2 Global Front for iphone

Hello everyone,
    I recently came to know that the game "Brothers In Arms 2 Global Front" has been released for the apple iphone and ipod. So i need to have this new version of this game on my apple iphone. Before i was having its lower version on my phone and it was a really great game to have on the iphone. I want to have this game on my phone, so i need some user review and information on this game as i have heard that this is pretty good game. So if anyone is having than please inform me.

Re: Brothers In Arms 2 Global Front for iphone

The highly played Brothers in Arms series game returns for its most compelling battle. In this version of this game you can have the multiplayer experience with excellent feature. It is pretty developed for modern consoles like Touch Arcade. With this new version of this game you can challenge up to 5 friends to multiplayer battles on a variety of five different maps in three different modes. You can connect locally via Bluetooth or even you can go online with Wi-Fi to battle friends anywhere.

You can experience each and every front of the war with the battles raging across five locations with 13 levels like Pacific, Normandy, North Africa, Germany, Sicily. You can also take controls of three different vehicles including the tank, off road vehicles and glider to overrun from your opponents. This game comes with the stunning graphics and authentic settings which are inspired by the real life battlefields from WWII and it is created in detailed 3D.

This game is available for "$6.99" and this is newer version from the previous version i.e Version: 1.0.9. This was realsed on 22nd of Feb 2010. It is tested on iphone with OS 3.0 and the size of this game is "269 MB". There is a requirement for this game to play error free and have great gaming experiance on your iphone. It requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or more than that and it is compatible with both iPhone and iPod touch.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I have this game on my iphone and i can say that this game has the graphics, sound and gameplay great and easy functions. The of this game are a little strange in some places like trying to sprint straight. I have noticed that there is a issue with multiplayer gaming. There is laging problem and the connectivity is poor. I think the game should improve all over time with all bug fixes and patches.

I have just bought this game and i have been playing this game for a while now. I can say that it has amazing visuals and it is a great game to have on the iphone and play it. So if you wan then you can go on the official site of the gameloft and also you can go on the iTunes where you can buy this game to play on the iphone which is reasonable game. So it is the best game so far that i have used on my iphone, if you want to have then don't think just buy this game and use it.