Thread: RE5 Mercenaries reunion saving issue.

RE5 Mercenaries reunion saving issue.

Hey there, I am having the RE5 Mercenaries reunion saving issue. which i have playing with the my friend with the split screen on XBOX 360 and my friend some time get saving issue. Some time it save the same easily without any issue also if i play it alone this work all fine but when i am trying to play it with split screen this does not perform saving of stats, score etc. The Older version which i was using before did not having any saving issue like this. So help me with the same. Thank you

Re: RE5 Mercenaries reunion saving issue.

Have you tried changing the location of file for the saving data. if not then try to save the file in some other location as HD, or external USB or External hard drive which might solve your issue. As some time the game is unable to save to the given default location so changing the save location might help. try this and let me know that this is working or not.

First of all thanks for the quick reply of yours regarding the problem i am getting with the RE5 Mercenaries reunion. As you have told me to perform the changing of the location and then try to save the game and i have did the same but that also does not work for me. So now what should i do?as i don't want to loose my profile. A help may be appreciated.

If the problem is not yet solved then you have to delete your game profile and then create new for the same which might start with the new level of the game and you will loose all the old data. So do this as i am not finding any other way for the same. So try to play with the new profile which i think is only solution for your issue.