Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

What are the features of Restaurant Empire 2 video game

Video Games

Old 18-03-2010

What are the features of Restaurant Empire 2 video game

Hi everyone, I need some information on the Restaurant Empire 2 computer video game and I don't know much about this video game. I want to install this video game on my computer. And I am having computer which is running on the windows XP operating system. And the system configuration about my computer is 1 GB RAM, 2.4 Core2dou processor, 64 MB video card. I want to know the features and the system requirements about this game, please help me?

Old 18-03-2010

Re: What are the features of Restaurant Empire 2 video game

There are some features of Restaurant Empire 2
  • A brand-new 16-misssion campaign that gives us a look at the ongoing story of the Leboufs, as they try to tiptoe through the minefield of marriage and the unique circumstances of professional success.
  • New themed restaurants ranging from the aquatic deep, exotic rainforest and motor racing takes the idea of “themes” to unprecedented heights. You’ve never seen restaurants looking this amazing before.
  • Over 700 new interior objects, brining the total number to 1400. There is more variety and fun than ever before in setting up, decorating and managing your very own restaurant. ?
Old 18-03-2010

Minimum system requirements:
  • Operating system: Windows XP / Vista
  • CPU: 1 GHz Processor
  • Main memory: 256 MB Available System Memory
  • Hard dis: 1.7 GB free Space
  • Video card: 256 MB
Old 18-03-2010

You have to press the given key combos to trigger the code:
  • SHIFT+ALT+C: Get $100,000 to player immediately.
  • SHIFT+ALT+F: Press this for the duration of a cooking competition to raise food rating by 10.
  • SHIFT+ALT+E: To make it enable the exterior upgrade for all restaurants, regardless of on the whole rating restriction.
  • SHIFT+ALT+V: To win the present scenario.
Old 18-03-2010

The sequel to the extensively famous Restaurant Empire game takes you additional into the depths and delights of the cooking universe than ever before. Take part in an exciting world where the clientele are indecisive and the reward in your cash register changes as fast as their tastes. through the two handfuls of money and a vision of stamping a inheritance, manufacture, cook and hire your way to the incredibly top of the gastronomic biz.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , ,