Thread: C&C4 blocked on update on the blue start screen

C&C4 blocked on update on the blue start screen

Hi there, I have purchased the Command and conquer 4 game DVD and installed same in my PC. But when i am trying to play the CnC 4 the main problem arise. Actually i have created Login for the web access and started the game goes to update process and told me to wait for while. And have waited for long time but C&C4 blocked on update on the blue start screen and didn't move forward. So please help to resolve this issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: C&C4 blocked on update on the blue start screen

Have you checked your Firewall which might be blocking the connection for downloading the update which might be restricted the download of the update. So first check that your firewall protection is on or not if it is on then turn it off and after that try. Also check that your anti virus is blocking the update or not.

I think that the game might not have installed properly that is why it is unable to run properly. So you have to uninstall the game and then try to reinstall the same again. But this time first uninstall the game completely from the registry also and then after the restart of the computer just install it again. Hope this will work for you to play the game.

This can also be the server issue that is unable to deliver the data packets to the client side from the server side. So if this be the reason then you might check the running of the game some later time and possibly it will run with the downloading of the update. As it is not seem to have the problem Firewall. This so do the same and see whether you are getting the response this time or not.

Did you checked the Internet connection of yours? If not then check for it first that it having the minimum connectivity to download the update from the game server so that the game will start running. If you are having the less connectivity or no connectivity then you can not process through the game. Check it first and also let me know that the problem solved with this or not.

Hey i am having the same issue with the latest DVD which i have bought recently and when trying to play the game got stuck up on the same update process. So i have searched for the issue and got that the Server was out for some time at the time of updating so every one who are trying to play the game have been disconnected due to server down issue. So i think you might be facing the same.