Thread: Blockage of expansion in C&C4 Tiberian Twilight

Blockage of expansion in C&C4 Tiberian Twilight

I have this game "C&C4 Tiberian Twilight" on my comptuer and i think that there is no expansion available on this game. We can get in expansion more features like we can have our base building again and don't need to get online to play. If this feature would have been there in this game then it would be very great. So i need some information on this topic that is there any plan of getting expansion for this game by EA. If anybody have some sort of information then please forward me.. it would be appreciated.

Re: Blockage of expansion in C&C4 Tiberian Twilight

The game C&C 4 Expansion still now have not developed by the EA developer team. So if you want then you can have a look on the official site of this game for the expansion pack which i think can be developed but it will take some time to bring to the users. You can only do one thing that you can check out for the update for the expansion for this game.

I think the EA team developers of this game can only do one thing that they can make a prequel of this game and can help you out to have some more fun of this game and can also help to the users with the new features on this game in the precuel if they develop this game. So you can check it out with the game developers as ask them about your query that you want. Hope this can help you out.

I think you need to wait for the expansion pack for this game to be developed and if it is under development then you will be informed soon by the developers of this game. So you don't get worried and then you just enjoy this game on your computer and i hope you don't find any of the error with this game. I also play this game and i think i don't want any of the expansion for this game as it fulfill all my needs.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

The best way is to have this game error free with all the updated patch files and as you have said that you need some information on the expansion pack of this game, then you can only do one thing just wait for the pack and enjoy the game. I want to suggest you that you should always do the updation for the game and also for the patch files as they fix all the bug problems which you face during game play.