Thread: Fifa 09 game not able to function well

Fifa 09 game not able to function well

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed Fifa 09 game into the system. The problem is that the application is not able to function properly. Whenever I try to execute the game it freezes and then closes down. I do not know what could be the issue. Please help me out so that I can play the game quite well. Thank you.

Re: Fifa 09 game not able to function well

The game application that is been installed to the system may have some issue related to the same. It could be that the application may be appended with some bug issue and hence it shows such weird cause of signs. You need reinstall the application. That would help you out in figuring out the real issue. Check it out by performing the process. You mat get to a better conclusion.

Check out for the system requirements of the game application with the system that you have. It could be that the game is not able suit to the system that you have and hence you should look out for the basic requirements of the application in order to function properly. When it is been done do check out for the related problem if persists. It would then help you out.

Check out for the system requirements for the game appliction that it requires:

Minimum System Requirements:

• Windows XP
    • Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz or Equivalent
    • 2 GB RAM
    • 6600 Nvidia graphics card or ATI equivalent with support for Pixel Shader 3
    • DirectX 9.0c
    • DirectX Compatible
    • 4 GB Hard drive space

Supported System Requirements:

• Windows XP / Vista
    • AMD or Intel Dual Core Processor
    • 2 GB RAM
    • 7800 Nvidia graphics card or ATI equivalent
    • DirectX 9.0c
    • DirectX Compatible
    • 4 GB Hard drive space

As you can check out that the application is not been supported by Windows 7 operating system hence you need to check out for the addon or support file that may help in order to work with the application. Install the compatibility tols for Windows Xp or Vista and then check out for the change. the application can thus use the feature of the tools that is been installed.

Upgrade the drivers for the devices or the peripherals that is been associated with the system. This is because the game application needs graphic card and video cards functioning proper in order to work smoothly. Hence as you use Windows 7 operating system you need to update the drivers for them that may be installed in order to work according to the operating system features. This should help.