Thread: How is the Fanatec wheels shift 2

How is the Fanatec wheels shift 2

Hii friends I have waited a long just to obtain the GT2 from fanatic. And also I was quite curious about those who have bought the shift 2 unleashed over here I just want to know that are the fanatec wheels with it? You can tell me this about both I mean for Xbox or for the PS3 version. Over here you just suggest me that with which console I should go. And this will totally depending on which it is working best.

Re: How is the Fanatec wheels shift 2

In my case I have noticed few things which is happening with my GT2 CSP:
    • The first thing it is Wireless dongle is function well but the GT2 it is not able to identify by the game as a controller. Connected it via USB cable and I could modify the settings via G27 setup.
    • And the second one is ISR settings which are great but I required to Brake and Throttle sensitivity a bit.
    • And the last one is that I do not know much more but in the same I guess I play GT5 too much and require to get used to this game.

After searching a lot about this I come to know and also think that GT2 would work very well along with PS3 since it's acknowledged probably as a g25/g27. But the negative point which I got it was you will really get irritated while you start to play this game on xbox 360. And there it will treat like Microsoft wheel. I feel for others but I am glad and I will wait for the Shift 2 till I get my gt2. So if you want my opinion so go for the PS3 console.

I do not agree with the reply of the Fernandoa. Over here just want to tell you that currently I am making use of the Fanatec PWTS on XBOX 360 and in my case all the things were working along with the Shift 2. So can you tell me here that how am I going to screwed in this? And Clutch, 6H shifter functioning very well without any kind of issue and all the buttons can be mapped in a different way if you do not like the defaults plus so for that also you are able to alter the sensitivity. My only complaint about it so far is the FFB is not very perfect for the PS3 version (I have all 3 versions to compare). So this is what my conclusion and it is some like my personal opinion.

About this game I have also an issue in the same. I do not know why but in my case the braking (GT3rs CSP) really very horrible. So to fix this I have checked all the brakes on my PC and they are very well. So I do not know the reason for this issue. The GTR was very bad in it’s first event. My Alfa is not quite as bad, somewhat feels VERY incorrect. And mostly I get the message the “fringing controller disconnected”. Here I want to ask you guys that did they test this kind of games before launching or not?