Thread: Counter strike with TCP Optimizer tweaking

Counter strike with TCP Optimizer tweaking

I am having a Dell xps 16 laptop, this is running with windows vista 32 bit, the system i basically use for internet access like to searching the content searching about my study purpose and also for the sometimes for online games, I generally play counter strike. And there is a problem with the online gaming, this is not running properly, I checked on TCP Optimizer, there I found that the internet connection is working fine, but still I am not able to play the game perfectly, it stopped and along with the Mozilla Firefox browser is also freezes frequently. Any suggestion for me to resolve this issue?

Re: Counter strike with TCP Optimizer tweaking

As per the problem that you posted here, I think this is simply occurring for the internet connection, to confirm about this issue, I would like to suggest you to visit the web site from any other system, and check whether the problem is still persists or not. I was also getting few of the problems on online gaming, after that when I searched on this I found these types of issue are might be occurred with the internet connection, this cannot be applicable if other web site are running fine in your system.

According to me, regarding the problem, it might also be occurring for the gaming setting, there is a setting required in TCP optimizer software, is this properly configured, which is termed as the gaming console setting. I hope there you will surely get some help to figure out the problem that you are facing with the online gaming.

I was also had a relevant issue in my system with the online gaming, though after encounter the problem I searched in almost everywhere for the solution and found a simply regarding this issue, I applied that one and get relief from the problem. So I like to recommend you to go through this process, it will might be help you. Turn off the router or modem, by which you connected you system with the network, relocate the device in some other location and then go for the reconnect this one with the system, now ping to that web site and play the game, I hope this time the problem will not persists. Try it.

I am also facing almost relevant type of issue whenever I played any online game with Mozilla Firefox browser, it is running with windows 7 ultimate. The system and the internet connection was running fine till the last date, but suddenly from last two days, a problem arrived in my system, after click on play button the browser freezes, and this happening with all of the online gaming web sites. I checked on the TCP optimizer application, the connection is running fine. What should be cause of this issue, anyone having any kind of idea on this?

The problem is might also be occurring for the browser itself, though the gaming sites are designed with the flash player content, make sure that you are using the latest and correct version of flash player in your system. Apart from that also be sure that you are having the compatible browser, if all fop them are correct and still the problem is occurring then I suggest you to reload the browser, if the problem is simply occurring for the browser itself then by this process it will be resolved. Go through this.