Thread: Action games for Mac OS

Action games for Mac OS

Hello to all,
    I don't know whether it is right place or not. I recently bought a cool new MacBook Pro which has Mac OS X installed in it. As I am game lover, I love to play all types of action games. I want some best action games for Mac OS. If you know any thing about it, then please give me information about it.
    Thank you.

Re: Action games for Mac OS

You have to use STAR WARS THE FORCE UNLEASHED™: ULTIMATE SITH EDITION for your Mac. The story and action of Star Wars®: The Force Unleashed™ expands with the release of Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition. A special new version of the game that shows players the deepest, darkest side of the Force in a story that puts them on a collision course with Luke Skywalker himself. You can get this game from it's official site.

You must use Avara 1.0.2 for your mac. It is very interesting game. Hone your skills to a fine edge, temper your ego like steel, and step into the arena.
    * 3D action
    * Networkable
    * Expandable
    This is one of the popular game.

You must use Deep Trouble 1.0.3 for your mac.
    DeepTrouble is a fast paced 3D action game taking place under water where you fight alien colonies. Most of earth is covered with water after the polar ices melted. The water is now becoming contaminated with an unknown pollutant. A team in an explorer submarine is sent down to try to find out whatÕs causing the contamination and discovers underwater constructions on the ocean floor built by an unknown alien race. Your mission is to destroy the Constructions to save the water and stop the alien invasion.

If you love spider man movie then you must use SPIDER-MAN 2™ THE GAME for your mac. Spider-Man 2 The Game follows the same storyline as the blockbuster feature film, and places the gamer into the web-slinging, web-swinging world of the Manhattan metropolis. Gamers will visit locations and relive encounters taken directly from the film, from the Statue of Liberty to the Daily Bugle offices. It is very easy to use and install.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

You must play Quake 1.09 in your mac. QUAKE 4 brings the forth installment of the legendary QUAKE series to the DOOM 3 engine! In a desperate war for Earth's survival against an unrelenting alien enemy, the only way to defeat them is to become one of them. Armed with advanced weaponry and vehicles and aided by an elite squad of marines, you take the battle to the heart of the Strogg home planet and become Earth's only hope for victory.