Thread: street fighter iv runtime error

street fighter iv runtime error

I can have install the game Street Fighter IV on my computer system. I can have the computer configuration such as Windows XP as Operating System, 1GB DDR RAM, Intel 945 GAV motherboard, 80 GB SATA HDD, Intel Pentium 4 processor 2.6 Ghz. Whenever I can go to start the game I can find the Run-Time error. So, I want to know about the Run-time error of the Street Fighter IV. Reply Me!!!!

Re: street fighter iv runtime error

I guess the possibility that the loading of the Street Fighter IV game that can be completed with some errors due to of that you can facing a problem with Street Fighter IV. So, I can advise you that you must uninstall the game firstly and after uninstalling the game install the Street Fighter IV game again. Ensure that you can not execute another applications and programs in the background, that can be while installing the game.

The Street Fighter IV PC game can be most exciting and amazing game that can I played earlier. When I played the Street Fighter IV game I can not found this kind of error. I think that your CD of the Street Fighter IV game can be crashed or can have the some scratches on it. If this can be true then due to this you can be finding the error and replace your CD of the Call of Duty modern Warfare 2 game and buy the another one for better performance.

I guess that your configuration can not be supported by your Game Street Fighter IV and due to this you can having that Run-Time error. While looking on the Internet I can find the following Minimum requirement for the Street Fighter IV game as follows and you can cross checked your system configuration :
    Minimum System Requirements :
    1. OS: Windows XP
    2. CPU: Intel Pentium4 2.0GHz or higher
    3. RAM: 1GB or higher
    4. HDD: 10GB of free space or more
    5. Video Card: DirectX 9.0c/Shader3.0 or higher compatible, NVIDIA GeForce6600 series, ATI Radeon(TM) X1600 or higher or higher, VRAM - 256MB or higher
    6. Sound: DirectSound compatible, DirectX 9.0c (or higher) compatible
    7. Input Devices: Mouse, Keyboard

I can also find that Run-Time error when I could installed the game on my computer. I search for this Run-Time error on the internet but I could not make it and can not find anything that can help me to solve the problem. So, I can remove the game Street Fighter IV. Even though, I am providing you the following link for your convenience, Try It!!!
    Street Fighter IV Run-Time Error
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever