Thread: Problem in first mission with Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight

Problem in first mission with Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight

The game is great to play and have on the computer, but from few days i am having a problem with the first mission of this game. The convey gets stuck and i cannot proceed further into the mission. It has happened for several times. I don't know what is going on here and to recover this problem i have to restart my game one more time. Please suggest me with good solution for the problem which i am facing.

Re: Problem in first mission with Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight

I think the only option left for you is that you need to reload the mission one more time and then you can try to play the game without any kind of problem or error. But doing this you will lose all the data of your game which you have covered till now of your first mission in which you are gettng the problem. THis is the common problem which is faced by most of the people who are having this game.

I think you need to check out all the system requirements which the game requires in a particular computer to have error free gaming experiance. Because it is important that you need to have all the specs for the game and the system, now a days the games are having great graphics and features so to this reason these games require a certain amount of drivers and graphics cards by which it can be esy to have these game and can play error free.

To avoid this problem you need to check out the latest patch file for the game, in order to prevent your computer form the following problem which you are facing it currently. The patch file contains the updated file support and features by which you can play your game with no error. The latest patch files they have all the bug fixes for the game and sound support for the game which you are having on your computer.

If the problem persist then you need to un-install the game and remove all the related files from the computer. After that check the latest update for the patch file and system requirement of this game. Then you need to re-install this game on your computer and then check out, if the problem doesn't go then you can contact the supplier fo this game or you can replace game cd and try with another one.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever