Thread: C&C 4: Tiberian Twilight Gameplay information

C&C 4: Tiberian Twilight Gameplay information

Hi to all. I have got the newly launched Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight game. I was awaiting the release of this game for a long time. But before I can start gaming in it. I have searched and read alot about it. But still I would appreciate if anyone can give some information on the gameplay.

Re: C&C 4: Tiberian Twilight Gameplay information

The basic theme for the game is as follows. In 2062, the aggressive Tiberium, is back around where the NOD and GDI have fought for so long that we know the world practically be destroyed. It has spread so far that there is little more living space for humans. The last hope for mankind is the complete evacuation of the earth and the relocation to a new and more livable planet.

The central element of the new Command and Conquer- IV is the crawler. He's building yard, weapons and power in one. This gigantic crawler you can start on a mission to place the landing zone of the card, and it will now be your main unit. Even as a crawler is placed to a strategically important point on the map, it is important the way you can produce the first troops.

Tiberian Twilight Support-crawler

The support-crawler is the only one who can fly. This crawler repertoire consists almost entirely of units airworthy. These planes have very little attack power. They are conspicuous by their mere presence. Thus, increases in their vicinity, for example, the firing rate of the ground troops or the hulls of tanks to be strengthened or it uses some very fast units to explore the map and uncover the enemy's weaknesses.

In the game the defensive option will only be allowed if there are addition units which belongs to weaker units. but still they are a good defenses against bunkers, anti aircraft guns, tesla coils, etc. Here you try to defend more yourself and the units on the base of strategic point. You can crawl in a defensive way on the giving points

The loss of a crawler does not mean that you lose the units, which it previously has built. The troops remain under your command. And thus if the new crawler is there, it continues as normal. Especially in the campaign missions this can be strategically used. The construction of the various units will cost you a single penny.