Thread: What are the control and levels of 25 to life

What are the control and levels of 25 to life

I am playing 25 to life game. It is a nice action adventure game. I want some information on the controls and how the different levels begin. What is the primary goal of mine where what to do to accomplice the game fast. I just need a basic overview of the game where I can begin easily and know my primary objective.

Re: What are the control and levels of 25 to life

Here is the directory of control and commands for 25 to life. Up Arrow for Taunt, then left, right and down for progress. For attack L1: Throw Grenade, L2: Crouch, R1: Attack/Fire, R2: Switch Weapon, Choose Switch: Scoreboard, Start Switch: Pause, Triangle: Then Choose Melee, Square: Reload, O: Use/Action, X: Jump, Left Analog Stick: Move, Right Analog Stick: Aim, L3: Voice Chat and R3: Zoom.

You will contract with several enemies in the game. The Police, they are in opposition to you at the same time as you are playing as solidifying. They utilize Tac 45s, 357 Cals, 45 Compacts, Shotgun Les, 9MM Autos, MPs, Tactical Shotguns and Raptor 50s. Then approaches the Swat Team, they are in opposition to you at the same time as you are playing as solidifying. They utilize Tactical Shotguns, MP Silenceds and Swat Snipers, MPs, Shotgun Les and MP Autos.

You will have to mess with Gangsters. They are in opposition to you at the same time as you are playing as Officer Williams. They utilize Sawed-off Shotguns, M.A.G.s, Maks, 9MM Semis, Shorty Shotguns, AKs, 2x 9MM Semis and 44 Autos. The Mexicans determination endeavors to Hurst you. They are in opposition to you at the same time as you are playing as Shaun Calderon and Freeze(Level 12) They utilize AKs, M.A.G.s, Sawed-off Shotguns, 2x 9MM Semis, Raptor 50s, Maks, 2x Maks, 2x 44s, LAWs and 2x M.A.G.s.

The third level game which is in the Downtown. Here you have to Rob the bank. Then sneak out the back exit after that you have to escape to your getaway car. The secondary objective here is that you have to break into 4 ATMs and it is very necessary that you must complete the level without dying. You will need to Defeat at least 25 Enemies.

I know some about the first level warehouse. Your Primary Objective she is to fight your way to the warehouse. Then you have to Power off the electric fence and get out of the car. Here it is recommend that you must take 2 Human Shields. It is necessary to defeat 26 Enemies. And minimum of 15% Accuracy must be achieved.