Thread: Very slow multiplayer map loading in Bad Company 2

Very slow multiplayer map loading in Bad Company 2

I am having the computer system loaded with the Bad Company 2 game. This desktop computer has the Windows Vista operating system installed. The problem which i am facing with this game in the desktop is that, the system takes too much time to load the multiplayer map of the game. i am not able to resolbve the issue by my self. So how can i resolve the slow multiplayer map loading in Bad Company 2 game. Reply back here if any one knows the solution of this problem.

Re: Very slow multiplayer map loading in Bad Company 2

You are having the desktop computer system which has the Windows Vista operating system installed in it. You are having problem with the Bad Company 2 game on this desktop computer system. The system takes too much time to load the multiplayer map in this Bad Company 2. There can be many reasons for getting this issue. May be there are many processes running i the system because of which the system processing is slow.

I think first of all you should make sure that your desktop computer system has the required hardware configuration to run this game easily on your desktop computer system. Check the hardware requirements for this game and upgrade the hardware if the system is not having it to run this game properly. After that the game map will be loaded properly in the multiplayer mode also.

I think this issue can be related with the graphic card of your desktop computer system. You should have the recommended 512MB graphic card installed in your desktop computer for properly playing the Bad Company 2 in the multiplayer mode. I think there is not enough free RAM Memory in your system to run this game properly on the system.

Follow the steps given below to resolve the slow map loading issue of the Bad Company 2 in the multiplayer mode.
    open ‘my games’ tab in steam-> Bad company 2-> right click on it->properties->select local Files tab->verify integrity of game cache.
    This will take some time to complete but after the completion the game map will be loaded at the normal speed in the multiplayer mode.

I'm NOT running BFBC2 in steam and have the same problem all bios and other hardware are updated. from command prompt ping to ea is 22ms from in game can be 70 the least to 200.but when loading the game maps takes minute or better once in game runs fine sometimes it lags but when map loads all team mates have made 2 or 3 kills?? AND any help would be appreciated. Also router ports all opened, firewall open antivirus open too. Running Rampage II Extreme,i7 950,2-5970 black edition in crossfire,12m sawtooth ram,D2X sound, raid 0

sorry I meant Gskills sawtooth 12gb ram

There are number of reasons for the same. There is some issue related to drivers. It has been found that people who are using Radeon 5XXX series of gpu has face the issue. There is an loading issue due to driver which are not proper to handle the process. For this I will recommend you to update your drivers and then check back again. Just update the drivers and check back.