Thread: Issues of Painkiller Overdose in Windows 7

Issues of Painkiller Overdose in Windows 7

I need to know about the system requirements of Painkiller Overdose. This is because I have installed this particular game in my system without any problems. But, still there are some issues of Painkiller Overdose in Windows 7. The problem is that the game exits automatically while playing and many a times I am not able to use the menu such as save game and load game. Why is this happening? Please help with all your suggestions.

Re: Issues of Painkiller Overdose in Windows 7

Here are the system requirements of Painkiller Overdose:
    • Operating systems: Windows 2000 or Windows XP or Windows Vista
    • Processor: Intel Pentium III 1.5GHz or AMD Athlon 1.5GHz or better
    • RAM: 512 MB or more
    • Hard Disk: 2.5 GB or more free
    • DirectX9
    • Video Card: 128MB Nvidia GeForce FX5600 or ATI Radeon 9600 or better
    • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible

I guess that there are some issues of Painkiller Overdose in Windows 7 because this particular operating system is not supported.

The issues of Painkiller Overdose in Windows 7 are surely because the game is not fully compatible with this particular operating system. So, setting the system in the compatibility mode when the game runs will help to get rid of the problem. You have to mention the problems that you are finding when the game runs in the system with the help of the troubleshoot compatibility option. You can also let the system to do this setting automatically.

I guess that the issues of Painkiller Overdose in Windows 7 are because the game has not installed properly. The files that are required for saving and loading of the games may be having the actual problems. This is why you are getting such problems with its features only. I suggest you to reinstall the game and then, try playing it and after that also try using the problematic features.

To solve the issues of Painkiller Overdose in Windows 7, it is suggested that you should use a different operating system like Windows XP installed along with Windows 7. This will make the computer a dual boot system. Thus, you can use the operating system of your wish by loading into the one that you want from the option, that is provided when the computer starts. So, all the incompatibility problems can be solved with the help of Windows XP.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I will always suggest the users of the older versions of Windows to quit upgradation or installation to Windows 7. The main reason is the incompatibility issues that it has with most of the applications and programs. Now, there are also some issues of Painkiller Overdose in Windows 7. I recommend to use Windows Vista, as it does not have any incompatibility problems as such.