Thread: Crane Simulator 2009 gaming problems

Crane Simulator 2009 gaming problems

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed a game application to the system that is Crane Simulator 2009. The game freezes and is unable to respond until it is been closed. I do not why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I ca use the application.

Re: Crane Simulator 2009 gaming problems

The issue could basically be related or associated with the the application installer file. It may be that the application might have some bug issue appended with the same. It is quite very much necessary that the application needs to function out properly without been appended with any issue. So do look out for the change by reinstalling the application.

There might be a possibility that the application can be worked by reinstallation and it can be done by clicking on the start button and then to the control panel. Now open up the add/remove program option. As it is been done you need to click on remove button and then restart the system. Now install the fresh new copy of the application. This should help you out.

It is necessary that the game application should be able to support the operating system that you are using. It can be done by checking out the compatibility issue or the requirements that may be needed in order to make changes. So do look out for the addon support file or the changes that may be needed by the application to support the system.

Install the latest drivers for the peripherals that is been associated with the operating system or the system. It is essential that the application should be able to support the the drivers for the graphic carded as well as the video cards of the system. So you need to check out for the thing by making the changes that is been required.

Upgrade the Ram memory of the system. It could be that the ram memory that you system has may not be matching up with the game application. Also you need to upgrade the direct X version of the file that may support well. You need go through the system configuration for the game it is as follows:

* CPU: P4 2.4 GHz or Better
    * Main Memory: 512 MB
    * HDD: 600 MB free space
    * Video Memory: DirectX Compatible
    * Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
    * DirectX: 9.0c