Thread: Batman: Arkham Asylum error "general protection fault"

Batman: Arkham Asylum error "general protection fault"

I can download the game Batman: Arkham Asylum from the D2D and can installed it on the computer system. i also go on to the Windows Live and got the update of the 1.1. During playing the Batman: Arkham Asylum game I can found an error that "General protection Fault". I can have the GTX 280 graphic card and sound card X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro drivers and latest DX9. So, Help me to solve the problem.

Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum error "general protection fault"

Hello, I can also have find this problem that can you had when I installed the game on my computer system. I search on the internet but I can not find anything that can assist me to resolve this problem that is General Protection Fault. So, I can remove the game Batman: Arkham Asylum. Although, I providing you the following link for your convenience, Try It!!!
    Batman: Arkham Asylum

I think that your computer configuration can not be supporting your Game Batman: Arkham Asylum and because of that you can facing this kind of problems. While searching on the Internet I can find the following Minimum requirement for the Batman: Arkham Asylum game as follows and can cross checked with you configuration :
    Minimum System Requirements :
    1. OS: Windows XP
    2. CPU: Intel PentiumD Processor / AMD Athlon64 X2
    3. RAM: Windows Vista (1GB) / Windows XP (512MB)
    4. HDD: 8.0GB or more
    5. Monitor: 800×600
    6. Disc Drive: DVD9 compatible drive
    7. Graphics Card: VRAM (256MB) / DirectX9.0c/Shader 3.0 / NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series / ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro
    8. Sound Card: DirectSound Compatible (DirectX9.0c or higher)
    9. Interface: Mouse & Keyboard
    10. Internet : Broadband Connection

I guess that the Batman: Arkham Asylum game that can you had installed on your desktop computer system can be either corrupted or it can be fully damaged due to of that you can facing this memory related error can be getting. So, I think that un-installation of the Batman: Arkham Asylum of the game that you can have installed can be resolve this error of the Batman: Arkham Asylum game. I hope it can help you!!

I can also had faced this similar kind of the error while playing the Batman: Arkham Asylum game. I can also buy the Batman: Arkham Asylumgame from the d2d. Your errors are well expected for this title, so fear not in fact it is a eidos requirement. To resolve this error disable physx from the batman launcher. And oh please do continue to expect more gpa's down the game too. you can read more about it in my post here
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever