Thread: Command & Conquer 4 'Entitlement Already Exists On This Account' Error

Command & Conquer 4 'Entitlement Already Exists On This Account' Error

Hello, I am having the code for the command and Conquer and while making use of it, it says that "Entitlement already exists on this account. Please enter another valid 12-digit code or contact the retail provider for further assistance". I have not used it, before and that is why I don't know what is the reason behind this. If you are having any solution from which I will able to solve this problem then I will be thankful to you. If you are having any type of suggestion then it would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: Command & Conquer 4 'Entitlement Already Exists On This Account' Error

Hey, I am also having the same problem and I also want to know the solution for this problem. I have search related to this error on internet and I don't get any type of solution for it. If you are having any type of solution to achieve it, then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you. I have tried to find out such solution, but I am not able to get that. So, help me.

Hey, hello, I have got the solution. I have used it and now it is working. I am able to resolve my problem of the Command & Conquer 4 'Entitlement Already Exists On This Account' Error and it is really a simple solution. It is happening due to the problem of the caps lock key on. I am also trying to add the keys by the use of the caps lock key on. Means it's directly started at that time though it is off. So, I think this is the condition of all of us, and that is why we are getting the problem. So, it is needed to off. So, just do it and you will able to solve your error.

If you are getting the error message below then it is due to the problem of the unexpected disconnection from the online service. So, you must need to make use of the checking your internet connection. You are getting this problem as they have not redeem their code. I am also getting such problem at starting but I did not redeemed my code. But, when I done that, I was able to log in and play the game. So, it is needed to follow the same steps and you will able to get the solution for your problem.

Hello, you need to simply follow the steps below for getting the solution:
    • First thing you need to do it to install the game.
    • Now it is required to register the on the website.
    • Now you need to go to the registered page.
    • Then you will able to register with the help of your registration email and password.
    • And just simply play the game.