Thread: Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight beta key and hotfix download

Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight beta key and hotfix download

Hello to all,
    Due to very interesting game, I recently download Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight in my computer. But I unable to play this game, because to start this game I have to inert proper serial key in it. It means that, this game needs serial key to activate. Can anyone tell from where I can download Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight beta key and hotfix? Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight beta key and hotfix download

Hey I have read your request and as per your request I search on internet for serial key of Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight and I able to find some useful link for you. There you will find serial key of your game. Just search "Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight (2009/ENG/Beta)" on the internet and then go to first web site. There you will find solution of your problem.

I also get Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight from my friend and due to wrong key I unable to play that game. Then I search on the internet and I found serial key of this game. Then I download that serial key form the rapidshare link and then I bale to play this game. I think you also use that link to fix your problem. Just type "Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight (2009/ENG/Beta)" in the google and from the second site you can get serial key of your game.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Hey if you search on the internet then you will find number of sites which provides Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight beta key . But it is illegal to use such type of serial key and that game. As per my information by using pirated serial key you are violating copyright of the product and it is wrong thing to do. But it is your decision of using such type of game or not. Just search for serial key of Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight and you will get number of results.

I also had the same problem. Then I found one torrent link and using this torrent link I able to download serial key of Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight. I think you also use that torrent link to get serial key of Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian. You have to just search "serial key of Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian" on the google and then look out for torrent link. After getting proper link download that serial key and insert it in your game.